There is so much holiday cheer and happy crafting going on right now I can hardly stand it. I do love it all so much. Here are a few of my favorites that I’m hoping to make in the next 10 days:
- Dollhouse Sized Aluminum Christmas Tree on Zakka Life
- Felted Christmas Trees on the Purl Bee
- Swedish Dala Horse on AllSorts (via Whipup.net)
- Flatware pouch on Craftiness is Not Optional (via Craftgossip)
- Winter Caroler Sewing Pattern (via Craftzine)
- More Inspiration on Creative Kismet
What’s your favorite holiday crafting project on the internet? Have you tried it yet?
Want to use up some of your leftovers from Christmas? Check out my ebook Card.Paper.Ribbon. that’s all about finding non-christmas uses for Christmas gift packaging supplies!