In this issue:
- Craft Leftovers Comic – Winter Bouquet Discovery
- Assisted Winter Painting – building a mounted panel and painting a wintery scene
- Tribute to our four-legged friend – the antler tutorial was unable to be completed after the Jak unexpectedly became ill and passed away during the creation of the pattern
- Quicky Gift Bags – making gift bags from this year’s wrapping paper to gift again during next year’s Christmas.
- Making Necklaces – sizing, pendants, and knotted fasteners.
- Plus the usuals of course! Find the Words, coloring page, and warming recipe for cranberry tea.
The Craft Leftovers Monthly Zine is designed, written, laid out and hand assembled by your’s truly. It’s 24 pages of crafty goodness in a quarter page size. Perfect for pockets, purses, and pouches. Get inspired, inspire your friends. All Craft Leftovers Zines are printed at Kristin’s local print shop Heuss Printing. They are FCS/SFI Certified. They purchase from responsibly managed forests. And when I mess up and have 100 misprinted zines, they recycle them all for me and it will come back as new paper or insulation. They use soy ink which is vivid and, unlike oil, is a renewable and sustainable source of color.